98' ford taurus

i want... i am wondering if anyone has any pictures or a step by step process they know about hat is easier to go by rebuilding a 98' AXOD GL Ford Taurus
please if you do dont hesitate to send it to me to me... it will be very appreciated.. thank you for all of your time.
BRENT
Here you go. http://www.helminc.com/helm/homepage.asp

please if you do dont hesitate to send it to me to me... it will be very appreciated.. thank you for all of your time.