99 Tauraus, EGR

I 'm thinking my problem is the erg sensor, (selinoid , replaced) How do you test the sensor, 1. vacum, 2. and what other tool?

cathr opined in

Since you're ignoring what Thomas posted.. and you evidently dont want to buy a book, I suggest you just keep on... go to a salvage yard and get the sensor, thgen make sure all tubing and witring is intact.
DID you clean the EGR pipe to the manifold.. or at least test it for flow? includes at the intake
You have no clue how to look at the voltages on the sensor signal, you have no clue how the system works, so just save your self some time, get the sensor and hoses and replace.