Avis Ford Fusion

Salut! J'aimerais acheter une nouvelle voiture. Mais je n'arrive pas à me décider entre la nouvelle Ford Fusion et la Focus. J'aimerais avoir votre avis,
surtout si vous avez acquis la nouvelle Fusion. Merci, Fanfan
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:26:53 +0100, "anne-elisabeth"

frenchies SUCK
h u r c
Add pictures here
✖
Anne-Elizabeth, please excuse our resident needy emotionally crippled troll. He can only feed his own self-esteem by putting down and belittling others.
Or he's been dropped on his head too many times...
For the rest, she wants to buy a new car and is looking at the Focus and Fusion... seeking comments from owners of each.
Esp the Fusion.
Besides, Anne-Elizabeth, it's not the French... just the French government most of us despise.
:)
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

you pay..DEAL with it!
✖