broken sway bar link

99 windstar 86k or so miles
Couple weeks ago I posted about a loud bang I get when making left U-Turns, had my van aligned and checked out today, they told me the driver side sway
bar link is broken, I'm replace it myself, should I replace both? they suggested it due to stress being placed on the other one. oh rockauto.com sells the MOOG brand for $30 and motorcraft for $37 each, I'm assuming this is a good price since I usually find the best prices there for the OEM stuff.
Petebert wrote:

www.partsamerica.com
has the Moogs for $48.99 for the pair, including greasable links. Lesser replacements are only $21.48 each.
http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductList.aspx?PartTypex&PTSet=A&SearchFor=Sway%20Bar%20Link%20Kit
or
http://makeashorterlink.com/?F5842181B
Rob