Bronco - fuel Inj to Carb conversion

I've got a 1986 bronco with a 2.9 engine, I'd like to convert from a fuel injection system to a Carburetor. Anybody have any advice?
Like what parts I need for this, Manifold - Carb and such.
I've searched the web and found nothing of use. TIA
Just curious, why in the world would you possibly want to do THAT?
mike hunt
Trax wrote:

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 20:29:43 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote:
|>Just curious, why in the world would you possibly |>want to do THAT?|>
Humm I've gotten the same response on alt.trucks.ford.. but:
I have two vehicles and like to make one :)
I have a nice bronco with a carb and shot case; and a beat up one with fuel inj working engine. really would like to get the nice one working..
I have found a web page that talks of the conversion but keep getting a 404 error (page isn't there).
Any help??

I would put the working fuel injection engine in the nice bronco. I think, in the long run, that will be the easiest.
Jeff

|>I would put the working fuel injection engine in the nice bronco. I think, |>in the long run, that will be the easiest. Yep, that's the direction I'm headed now.
I've taken a hint; carb bad, EFI good.
Thanks for the input.