Camshaft Sensor Problem

I have a 1997 Mercury Sable OHV V6. The error code from the check engine light, P0340, said I had a malfunctioning camshaft position sensor. I replaced the sensor. It was indeed bad. Now I am getting a error code P0341, voltage signal out of range for current engine operation conditions. I tried to find information on this error with little success. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? TIA, Rafael

Reply to
Rafael Lancaster