Can anyone recomend a dealer in the New York City?

Prefer a borough but metor area is OK if they are good. I've been to Island Ford, where I bought the car, and Manhattan Ford, a factory owned dealer no less and wan't happy with either.
Thanks jt
Guess no one here lives in NY and uses a dealer...
"jt" wrote

Or they do, but discovered all the dealers there are slimeballs?