Does anyone know where I can rent a Range Roverin the New York City area?

Does anyone know where I can rent a Range Roverin the New York City area?

I Was Looking At

or

they are all booked up for the next weekend

Reply to
Image

Mr. Image, I'm so very sorry to hear that. Now, let me see if I can help you...

First, let me tell you that it was a good idea, sir, to post this question here. You know, Usenet Mustang enthusiast groups are just chock full of tourist concierges, waiting to serve people like you.

With the proper, native New Yorker attitude, I shall say, WHAT, YOU CAN'T USE THE FREAKIN YELLOW PAGES, RETARD? GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!

Reply to
Wound Up

Or - TAKE THE FREAKING SUBWAY!

| > I Was Looking At

or

| > they are all booked up for the next weekend | | Mr. Image, I'm so very sorry to hear that. Now, let me see if I can | help you... | | First, let me tell you that it was a good idea, sir, to post this | question here. You know, Usenet Mustang enthusiast groups are just | chock full of tourist concierges, waiting to serve people like you. | | With the proper, native New Yorker attitude, I shall say, WHAT, YOU | CAN'T USE THE FREAKIN YELLOW PAGES, RETARD? GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE! | | -- | Wound Up | ThunderSnake #65 |

Reply to
SVTKate

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Nice fake post to ADVERTISE you ass jockey! Commercial advertising is against this groups charter, and we can see right through this charade. Someone chase down this ass clowns provider and make a complaint.

Reply to
WraithCobra

Look what is right on their website;

Image Exotic Car Rentals In New York 391 Empire Blvd Brooklyn NY 11225 Phone: 718-771-6666 snipped-for-privacy@imagerentacar.com

Please spam the hell out of them for spamm> Nice fake post to ADVERTISE you ass jockey! Commercial advertising is

Reply to
WraithCobra

Reply to
Wound Up

Here's a suggestion:

Jimmy

Image opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

"IMAGE" = Range Rover?!!!!

What the hell kind of image would you be after with a range rover?

"Hi! I'm as pretentious as you are!"

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Strange,....my laptop thinks that ph# belongs to a dial-up isp.

-- John C. '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.

Who knows, who cares..!!!!

or maybe to coverup for his really short comings......:) Defiant

Reply to
Defiant

You know, you really are a moron spammer when you spam Usenet with ads for your crap web site and try to act like you are asking a legitimate and innocent question, yet the name of your STINKIN POS WEB SIITE IS IN YOUR NAME!! moron.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

ROFL!!

Reply to