Car (auto) posters of various cars for sale; frame-able; 16"x20"

I have about 15 car posters for sale from BMWs to Ferraris to Gran Torinos, to suped up Novas, to Corvettes, to old 50's Chevys, etc. Please check out
http://www.alker.net/gallery/album01 and be sure to check out both pages of photos (click at bottom).
All of the posters are on ebay and may be gone in a few days. Search under my auctions. My ID is "impulseken".
Please email posters_at_alker_dot_net (but replace the _at_ with an @ and the _dot_ with a period).
Ken