Car Information

If anyone needs any Info from a step by step repair procedure, A keyless entry programming procedure or a wiring diagram check out

Let me get this straight... you're selling copyright info that can be gotten for free anyway.....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Looks like it.

I am not sure where the info can be gotton for free. But, he is definitely selling copyrighted material illegally.

The site is clearly done by an amateur: He didn't even have enough brains to change the title from "Company Website" (look at the top of your browser).

That anyone would send money to this person when he doesn't even have a professional email address is beyond me.

This has been reported for spam and for selling copyrighted material illegally.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Keyless entry and PATs key programming info is available for free in the owners manual. Step by step procedures are available from the many knowledgeable folks on this (and other) NG(s). I have access to circuit diagrams (as do others)... for my own part, I wont do a cut and paste since my diagrams specifically tell me I can't... but I an describe what the diagrams tell me. While I am relativley new to this NG, I have gone through great lengths to explain circuit performance on other NGs and I have no problem repeating the process.

But we can agree that spam is spam and those that assemble these service publications deserve to reap the benefits of their efforts rather than have the info distributed without regard to what is right.

Reply to
Jim Warman