side step

Nowt to do with that rubbish Graham Norton is involved with. After a mighty struggle I removed the sidesteps off the Disco this weekend 7 bolts surrendered to the might of the air wrench one already rounded and keggley had to be cut off - both ends I might add so if anyone wants a pair of nasty steps -(the ends are grotty and want cutting off really) collect them and they are yours FOC email minus the spicy meat Derek

- sunny Timperley - thats not far from Manchester Airport

Reply to
Derek