Central Locking

Does anyone know how to change the operation of the 3 button ford key. I have read that when you press the unlock button once it will open just the
driver's door, then a 2nd press opens all the doors, OR you can change this so that just 1 press of the button opens ALL the doors. Does anyone know how to change between the 2 modes? I have a 2000 Mondeo but I believe it may be the same for many models with the 3 button key.
Thanks

http://myford.fordvehicles.com - Resource Center lets me download an owner guide for my 2005 Escape. I don't see the Mondeo on the list, but maybe there's an equivalent site in the UK.
Switching from two step to one step door unlocking Unlocking can be switched between two step and one step door unlocking by pressing and holding both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously on the remote entry transmitter for approximately 4 seconds. The parklamps will flash twice to indicate that the vehicle has switched to one step unlocking. Repeat the procedure to switch back to two step unlocking.
--
---
Attempted to relace power window regulator. Door locks operated until repairman worked on power windows. Diagnosed regulator and the master switch was bad. After diagnosing the defective components, he had to order both parts. After I left his shop, I found the power door locks will not work. I blamed this on the switch. When the switch was replaced, the windows worked fine but not the locks, none of the 4 work. The drivers lock has power to the lock and switch works, 12v and continunity from master switch. WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE? Mechanic is baffled and told me to take it to the dealer. Help anyone? herby