Changing dome light bulb in 94 Escort.

Quick question: How do I get the dome light housing off to change the bulb? Thanks.

My 95 has a dome lamp in the center of the housing, with a spot (reading)light on either side; if I remember corectly, I just pried the center lens off with a pocket screwdriver. Your mileage may vary....

I'd ask over here:
http://www.feoa.net