Computer Readout

Where should I look for a diagnostic unit to connect to my Taurus computer? Thanks,
rick

You may be able to use a paper clip on a Chevy, you can not on Ford's eec4 system.

"Thomas Moats" wrote

"Signal return" - top right terminal of the diagnostic connector. Tan & yellow/black wires.
"Self-test Input" - single-wire terminal dangling next to it. White/red wire.
Jumper them with the clip, get in the car, turn on the key, and watch the Check Engine light flash.
It's a 98.
rick

"rick" wrote

Here's one of MANY... http://www.midwayautosupply.com/detailedproductdescription.asp?3993