Computer Readout

Where should I look for a diagnostic unit to connect to my Taurus computer? Thanks,

rick

Reply to
rick

You may be able to use a paper clip on a Chevy, you can not on Ford's eec4 system. "MasterBlaster"

Reply to
Thomas Moats

"Thomas Moats" wrote

"Signal return" - top right terminal of the diagnostic connector. Tan & yellow/black wires.

"Self-test Input" - single-wire terminal dangling next to it. White/red wire.

Jumper them with the clip, get in the car, turn on the key, and watch the Check Engine light flash.

Reply to
MasterBlaster

It's a 98.

rick