Cooling fan relay

Page 2 of 2
I'm assuming by your post the fan comes on.................there is the possibility the radiator is not as efficient as it should be. You may be in need
of a radiator.

work. He just doesnt think it comes on soon enough. Im not real familiar with that car but.....Without the AC on, the fan wont come on till about 220' or even higher, right? I know the chevy computer wont turn it on till 230'.