cowl vent article Please

Hi I could use some help I need a good article on how to fix and purchase the cowl vents on a 68 Mustang/Torino anyone know where I could get these?
Thanks Dave.
There was an excellent article a few months back in either Mustang and Fords or Mustang Monthly on cowl repair. Can't recall what year they did it on, but there was a lot of cutting and welding involved to do the whole job right. I'll look through my collection and see if I can find the month for you. You can then order the issue individually. You might look on both sites and see if it's listed in their tech stuff. Also, there are some excellent repair books available through any of the primary classic Mustang vendors.
wrote:

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16