Does Your Car Have a Cabin Air Filter?

--------------1AFD6CCFC2DA418BC4C23931 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Earlier this month, I posted the following cabin air filter question:
Where is it located in a 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis? Is it a do-it-yourself replacement job?
My Scheduled Maintenance Guide states at 30,000 miles, "Replace cabin air filter, if equipped"
After searching the web for what part number I needed, I found out it doesn't have a cabin air filter. I found the Carquest website which is very helpful, http://www.carquest.com/product/filters/cabin_air.pdf It lists all the cars that have them and following this listing it are installation drawings with instructions. It only goes up to 2002 year models but at least it's a place to start.
George
--------------1AFD6CCFC2DA418BC4C23931 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------1AFD6CCFC2DA418BC4C23931--