dually fenders

Does anyone know where I can find instructions to install fenders to my truck or know how?

Reply to
me-me

Why do you need them, and what modifications do you plan to do, or have already done?

If you're adding big off-road tires and just need a few inches of extra coverage, the simple way is to add the rubber flares to the wheel wells. They come with instructions and drilling templates.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

it sounded more to me like a guy trying to replace his fenders

Reply to
Picasso