dually fenders

Does anyone know where I can find instructions to install fenders to my truck or know how?

Why do you need them, and what modifications do you plan to do, or have already done?
If you're adding big off-road tires and just need a few inches of extra coverage, the simple way is to add the rubber flares to the wheel wells. They come with instructions and drilling templates.
--<< Bruce >>--
Bruce L. Bergman wrote:

it sounded more to me like a guy trying to replace his fenders