engine access cover in AEROSTAR VAN

I SEEMED TO HAVE YANKED OUT MY ACCESS COVER TO THE ENGINE TO MY 94 FORD AEROSTAR AND DIDN'T WATCH HOW I DID IT.(IT WAS JUST TO DAM HOT IN THERE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?) SO CAN ANYBODY HELP AND EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO PUT IT
BACK IN PLACE AND SNAP THE CLIPS?
cheveronjim wrote:

Top in 1st, get it seated up well & snug, latches should be close at this point to hook & secure.
Rob
trainfan1 I'v tried that, IT SEEMS THAT THE RUBBER PIECE ABOVE THE CARPET GOES WAY UP INSIDE THE DASHBOARD AND IT GITS TO HOT HERE IN VEGAS BEFORE I CAN LOOK UP IN THE DASH.( I START SWEATING LIKE A PIGGY AND CAN'T SEE ANYTHING, BUT MY FRUSTRATION. THANKS ANYWAY.
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:35:54 -0400, "cheveronjim"

Very carefully.
TO snipped-for-privacy@SNY.DER NOT TO GET SMART BUT I FIGURED THAT MUCH, MAYBE I'LL TAKE IT DOWN TO THE TUNEUP SHOP AND LET THEM DO IT . HAVE A NICE DAY WEREVER YOU ARE .

Well, CJ has prolly left, but the key to easy replacement is to pull the shifter fully back, dip the top of cover under dash and swing cover down.
As it sits,loose, make sure all latches are back and out of way, then push forward into place, I latch top first.