aerostar van

Hi all, I have a 1995 3.0L Aerostar van and live on an island off the coast of Honduras. Lately my transmission (auto) slips out of gear or delays going into gear. This only happens when the van is cold. As the van heats up occurances become less frequent. I changed the filter and fluid before this started. Did I do something wrong. Is a part becoming worn and need replacement? I can always get parts by boat from the US when needed as long as I know which parts. Can anyone give me any insite to what my problem may be? I would really appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks

Reply to
kdbhondo

Is your fluid level right up? Low fluid COULD be the cause.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

Reply to
Ted R