Escort Mark 6 1997 seat cover removal?

Hi Ford Newsgroup,
My drivers side seat has a problem, the foam pads that forms the side 'baffles' (the bits at the sides of the seat back that hold you in place
when your going round corners) have been pushed off their mounts. The mounts look like they are going to break through the seat cover, so need to remove the cover and remount the foam pads and then put the cover back on. The ford dealership here tell me its possible to get the seat cover off, but I cant see how to do it, can anyone help?
Cheers, Ed.
Hi Ford Newsgroup,
My drivers side seat has a problem, the foam pads that forms the side 'baffles' (the bits at the sides of the seat back that hold you in place when your going round corners) have been pushed off their mounts. The mounts look like they are going to break through the seat cover, so need to remove the cover and remount the foam pads and then put the cover back on. The ford dealership here tell me its possible to get the seat cover off, but I cant see how to do it, can anyone help?
Cheers, Ed.
Take the seat out and separate it from the back. Put it upside down, you will then see the attaching points.