help - ford focus seat belt cover removal

Hi,
I have a 2006 Ford Focus II (europe), 5door.
Recently I'm having a problem with a rattling noise coming form the interior B-pillar trim where the seat belt hanger is.
In order to eliminate this noise I tried to remove this seat belt plastic cover but I failed because I'm afraid to break something (plastic clips maybe..)
Could someone please give me instructions how to safely remove this plastic cover?
Thanks in advance!
Tassoti wrote:

Sorry, I can't answer your question; you might want to ask in alt.autos.ford.focus
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.

Chris Whelan je napisao/la:

Yes, I tried there also but there is no answer. That group is generally very inactive.