Family plan wiggle room?

I'm thinking about getting a new Ford, but am wondering how much wiggle room there is in the perceived bottom-line pricing that the family plan offers? What are people's
experiences in this regard?
Thanks! Scott
The dealer does not have any wiggle room left, they give up hold back. The only wiggle room is in the value of your trade, interest rate charged and the amount of smoke and mirrors the F&I guys can sell you.. Get a 'total drive home price' on the exact vehicle, from dealer to dealer to determine the best price, WBMA.
mike hunt