Fog Light Lens for 93 Mustang

RockAuto sells an aftermarket lens for $65...

Does anyone know where or how I can get a cheaper one?

Thanks!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Forrester

Look here. I bought a pair of headlamps for my CV from them. Good price and shipping. Parts are import but, seem to be of decent quality.

lugnut

Lug, Great website! Thanks! Steve

Reply to
Steve Forrester

There are a lot of sites that have replacement parts specifically for earlier Mustangs. Here is one to try:

1965-2005 Mustang Parts -

Rose

Search and Research

Reply to