Fog Light Lens for 93 Mustang

RockAuto sells an aftermarket lens for $65...
Does anyone know where or how I can get a cheaper one?
Thanks!
Steve

You might want to look on Ebay this guy has a SET going for $35
http://tinyurl.com/5uffa
Kate
| RockAuto sells an aftermarket lens for $65... | | Does anyone know where or how I can get a cheaper one? | | Thanks! | | Steve | |

Kate, Went the ebay route. Thanks! Steve
Good deal Steve :)
Kate
| > | RockAuto sells an aftermarket lens for $65... | > | | > | Does anyone know where or how I can get a cheaper one? | > | | > | Thanks! | > | | > | Steve | > | | > | | > | > | | Kate, | Went the ebay route. | Thanks! | Steve | |

GREAT DEAL... THANKS!
www.50resto.com
they have replacement lens's for like 18/ea... they have full Ford OEM assemblies for 35/ea.
adam snipped-for-privacy@langley.af.mil '03 K500 Tahoe '95 Z71, Edelbrock MPFI '93 Mustang Cobra 3076
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:57:08 GMT, "SVTKate"

Thanks!
Are you talking stock OEM driving lights, if so go to the Texas Mustang parts web site.

I wasn't, but I need to... Thanks!
I clipped a curb the other day and hit the bumper so hard the impact broke both fog lights. I cost $34 each to replace the whole assembly. Almost a free pass when it comes to things that can happen when you get stupid behind wheel.