Ford 428 SCJ engine

I have this engine and was wondering what value it may have. It was running but had a vibration in it. After taking it apart I discovered that one of the piston skirts had broken off. I have not had the
engine rebuilt so it is still apart.
So, might anyone know what value this engine (in baskets) might have?

Paul Middleton wrote:

With one broken skirt and in a pile, I'll offer $150. Without more info, that's it!