Ford - circling the drain

Confused on yet another subject I see ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

There is if one can not understand the statement "The dealership has nothing to do with the price at which you choose to sell your car in a trade through." Dummy! ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

yes, as usual, Mike, you're confused.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

You are the person who is confused, I understand full well the tax and fee saving available with a trade through at a dealership, when one sell their own vehicle at whatever price the seller has chosen to accept. The government fees alone, that both the buyer and seller can save are worth far more than the small fee the dealership charges. The various governments taxes saved can be rather high, depending on ones state

One again you demonstrate you do not understand the subject on which you have chosen to comment LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter