Ford E350 passenger Van Info

Wondering if anyone that has one of these can tell me what kind of gas mileage they are getting (unleaded) and if anyone has experience with the bi-fuel system (natural gas) & mileage on that too. Any
extra info on pro's & con's for this rig would be great. The one I'm looking at is a 15 passenger 99' with 62K for $9,000 with the natural gas upgrade on it.... whatcha think? This will be my first van/Ford purchase. Thanks for any help!
On Mon, 23 May 2005 19:14:11 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@bajagpsguide-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (bajagpsguide) wrote:

We've got a couple at work with the V10 and I think they get around 13 mpg. It's a heavy vehicle. Even with the V10 it's like 14 seconds 0 - 60