Ford Focus 2007 Recirculation Problem

I'm not the most mechanically inclined person, I posted awhile back about an air recirculation problem <a href="http://groups.google.com / group/alt.autos.ford/browse_thread/thread/3998043b2893b6fa/
b7ca3be93006cd23?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=focus#b7ca3be93006cd23> is the link.</a>
I'm not sure where to look to begin troubleshooting the problem, so once again I'm turning to you guys. I don't want to take it into a shop, so I'm hoping to fix this myself.
I just need to know where to look to fix my air circulation issue. In brief, theres a musty odor when my face vents are on, and it repeatedly fogs up when it's humid out.
Any help would be appreciated!