Ford Focus Sport 1.6 2007

Hi All, For the 2nd time my Ford Focus 1.6 (Sport 2007) car has stalled when driving trough a pool of water. Also, once after washing the engine the car failed to start. It does not crank at all, neither was there a fault code. After a while like 2 hours the engine would crank again. Its definitely an electric issue.... but where? The dealer says all is normal, and the car is under observation; but I know it will happen again.

Anyone has some ideas on what the most likely problem is?

Thanks, Ewald

Reply to
Ewald