Ford Fuel Filter Clips

2004 Crown Victoria The plastic clips that secure the fuel filter to the fuel lines are unique (smaller than usual) and, according to my local Ford dealer, are not available for purchase (only available as an assembly with new hoses). Anyone know where to purchase these clips? Local autopart's only carries the larger-style clips.
Reply to
FrankB

See if they're included with the Motorcraft fuel filter.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Bailin

Take a look here -

Rock Auto carries the Dorman Products if you can't get them locally.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

these clips come with Purolator fuel filter:

have to buy them separately. this one is for your model:

tomasz.kk

Any major autoparts chain should carry replacement clips for your vehicle. I always buy a package from O'Reilly's when I change my filter. It never fails that one will break or stretch or something to screw it up. So I keep extras on hand. They only cost about $1-2.

Ford tech

Reply to
Ford Tech