Ford Fuel Filter Clips

2004 Crown Victoria The plastic clips that secure the fuel filter to the fuel lines are unique (smaller than usual) and, according to my local Ford dealer, are not
available for purchase (only available as an assembly with new hoses). Anyone know where to purchase these clips? Local autopart's only carries the larger-style clips.

See if they're included with the Motorcraft fuel filter.
Bob

Take a look here - http://tinyurl.com/2xzsaq
Rock Auto carries the Dorman Products if you can't get them locally.
Ed

these clips come with Purolator fuel filter:
http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/435884/fullsize/fuel3.jpg
didnt have to buy them separately.
this one is for your model: http://tinyurl.com/yp8brc

Any major autoparts chain should carry replacement clips for your vehicle. I always buy a package from O'Reilly's when I change my filter. It never fails that one will break or stretch or something to screw it up. So I keep extras on hand. They only cost about $1-2.
Ford tech