ford mustang

I need someone who wants to give a ford mustang shelby 500 just like the one who entered in 60s movie!

yo56443a opined in

Who doesnt!
Give? Like in donate? Like for FREE? I believe in miracles.... BUT NOT TO THAT EXTENT!
wrote:

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Spike opined in

So why arent you on mustang group?
BTW, this is off-topic but some here may be interested in a guy who's "jacking up a 65 fastback and running an 03 Cobra underneath"
http://www.horsepowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t 506&page=1&pp
Seems to me a Mustang is a Ford, which is why I subscribe to both groups.
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:03:59 GMT, Backyard Mechanic