WTB: Shelby Mustang

I am a non automotive type that will sell some land soon and would like a mentor for the acquisition of an Eleanor. Anyone know the right person to talk to? Tom Dallas

Reply to
SouthTexas

Tom,

Contact Bill Collins at 717-561-2680, or Jim Cowls at 920-434-3645. Both of these them will be able to help you find the right car at the right price.

Yours in Fords,

Bill S.

SouthTexas wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

How about some pics

If you want to build a replica you can call MidCities Mustang 817-267-2667 ask for Robbie. This place does quality work Best place in the metroplex

Doglips

Reply to
Mr.Doglips

Many thanks. What should one expect to spend on one and should I expect to go through the process of finding a chassis and then go forward? Thanks Tom

Reply to
SouthTexas

Many thanks Bill S.!

Tom

Reply to
SouthTexas

Depends if you are gonna do some work or have it done. Call midcities and ask I would suspect if you brought a car in and they did it from frame up I would suspect 30k its not gonna be cheap.

Doglips

Reply to
Mr.Doglips

Try here:

-L

lawrence

L: Are they getting $80,000 for the base model or are they negotiating?

tom

Reply to
SouthTexas

Just remember, if you have 80 large to spend on a toy, you could be driving a V12 Ferrari that will appreciate, instead of a kit car that will be heading for the floor value wise.

Erich

Reply to
Kathy and Erich Coiner

Erich:

You have a great point. Seems like I should buy one used and let the "other" sucker, take the hit. How "much" Ferrarri can one buy for 80 large?

Tom

Reply to
SouthTexas

">

Check out this link.

80 k's will get you the hardtop version of this car. Alas the convertible is 50% more. Use this link to check out all the models
You can buy two 250GTE's or 2 GT330 2+2's for 80. Or a 365 GT 2+2 for 65k All of these cars seat 4 people. The first one is a two seater.

Erich

Reply to
Kathy and Erich Coiner

convertible