Ford Mustang Bullit performance parts

dear all, I own a 2001 Mustang Bullitt and I am intrested in improving its performance in Botom End to the max with out using Super Chargers or NO. What parts do I need to buy and install and what gain
would I expect in Lb/ft and 0-60 sec and HP as well kind regards Himo
Posted using the interface, at author's request