Ford Ranger Oil Pressure Gauge - Sludge?

Thanks! I've having a ball with it so far. I didn't get any respect around here at all until I started driving this old red truck! I'm hoping the engine will settle down now, and I can keep an eye on it too. It's getting to that hot part of the summer, and I'm pulling some huge loads with this thing. I've got some big Dunlop radials on it, slightly overinflated. It really bounces when it's light. The thing is hilarious, actually.

Reply to
lifeform1

If adding a little ATF before oil changes doesn't do it the engine has to come out and at least largely apart.

Reply to
Bret Ludwig