FS: Mustang die cast 1994

Original box, with stand, red convertible. Photo available. 1:18 scale. Mint. Ford authorized. Shipping from Canada at cost only, no handling fee! Best offer

Before Jeff getscha, there's no advertising on here.
You would do much better by advertising on one of the sites you see on corral.net
you pay..DEAL with it!