URCM Photo Album now Available

Feel free to use this guys as much as you want, its well simple and its great for use in here, or let your mates use it.

Keep it clean though, and try to keep it car specific, but tbh anything goes :)

You will need to create your own username, and then create your own gallery, let me know if theres any teething trouble, I will try and sort it

Good luck

Ronny

Reply to
ron

adding :) hope that aint to big for you! was taken on a 7 megapixel canon camera on wrong setting! hey i'm a car person not a camera person! :)

Reply to
Vamp

camera on wrong setting!

Nah should be fine, it auto thumbnails em anyway :)

It's really cool to use, I even got the email function working nice

Reply to
ron

:)

Reply to
Johnny

Go for it Johnny, I see vamp you got the hang of it :)

Reply to
ron

camera on wrong setting!

That ain't your 2T with the gullwings you cheaky monkey.

Looks god though

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I'm gonna cry, it's so beautiful...

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I'm beginning to want a Carlton. Or an Omega. I need RWD again...

Reply to
Doki

My Carlton is yours for £350.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Bloody hell thats a bit complicated for the irish :P

Reply to
Chet

i'm sorting yours as we speak Chet, I think its due to the server its hosted on, netpbm is installed but not working properly, should be ready by tonight :)

Reply to
Ronny

No worries fella

Reply to
Chet

Great site, dont post much but lurk a lot so thought id register and add a piccy :)

MarkC

Reply to
Chad

Everyones welcome

Reply to
ron

Nice one Ronny!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Nice motor - I rate the S3 very highly.

In fact, I'd probably own one if they didn't hold their value so well - I can't bring myself to spend the moolah when the Skoda/Leon are so *much* less cash.

Pah !

Reply to
Nom

When I'm on a machine with my image library... I'll do it.

Reply to
DervMan

Someone has forgotton to add pictures to the gallery.. Mike I dont know who you are either, but could you add some pics soon, as its still showing as empty..

Cheers

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

he probably got frustrated by the not so intuitive interface - it took me a few minutes to work out how to do stuff ;-)

Reply to
Bigus

Is it hard to work out then? I thought it was easy lol, and johnny managed it and he said he was a n00b lol

Reply to
Ronny