Fuel Door button?

2002 taurus, where is the fuel door button?

model do you have? It does have a trunk button.
following:

I just discovered by flipping open the door without any buttons needing be pressed. I feel like a dummy now.
Thanks for your reply.

When you get a new vehicle it happens. I will tell you a funny story which happened back in the eighties when manual shifts first started having the clutch safety switch. A girl who worked at the company where I did and her husband bought a small car with manual shift and thought the battery had died because it made absolutely no noise when the ignition switch was turned. They were pushing it to get it started only to find out about the clutch safety switch. I think they called the dealer and the salesman informed them about the new gadget. One more thing you need to know is the fuel inertia switch which operates when a collision occurs and must be manually reset is located in the trunk on the right hand side along the top of the carpet near where the trunk light is. It is something you might check if you find you aren't getting fuel to the engine. Go to this site and you can read the owners manual. Someone in this group was kind enough to post it but I have forgotten who it was. https://web.msslib.dealerconnection.com/RightSite/getcontent/myfile.pdf ? DMW_OBJECTID    000c5880287a9f
following:

THANK YOU for that link!

Seems to me in the ford rangers they are somewhere on the passengers side near the firewall. I used to travel to work with a buddy who had a ranger and once and awhile his truck would shutoff, and it was because my feet somehow wandered in and stuck this switch
Anyone else ever have that problem?