Fusion

As a long time Honda owner, from what I am reading the new Ford Fusion is really a decent car that is competitive with Honda/Toyota at a much better
value for your dollar. Are there any owners out there who can comment on their experience.
I have a 2008 model. Very nice car. Lots of nice features. Even the starter is Automatic. Just turn the key for a instant and release it and the car finishes starting for you! Lots of room. Great mileage. You can't go wrong for the price! Fred

I guess you have the v6 - I was wondering how the 4 has enough power - it's rated better gas mileage.
It all depends on where you live and how you use your vehicle. If you live in a hilly or mountainous part of the county and if you drive mostly at speeds over 40 MPH. The V6, with its greater torque and six speed, double overdrive automatic, will do better on average than the 4cy with less torque and five speed, single overdrive automatic. If you prefer a 5 speed manual tranny, then the 4cy is your only option
wrote:
I guess you have the v6 - I was wondering how the 4 has enough power - it's rated better gas mileage.

Thanks A 6 with a stick would be great but it would suck in traffic. I gotta test drive them and find out.