Heat does not work

For the last two winters in a row my heat has not worked it comes out just barely warmer than the outside temperature. I have gotten my heating core
flushed out by a local radiator company, and it has slightly improved the temperature outbput, but it has never gotten back to what it was years ago. They tell me that there is some sort of junk in the radiator core, but I dont know what. I do have one of those engine block warmers (where you plug an electrical cable into the car), but never use it.
Can anyone figure out why this is happening?
jhu2005 wrote:

This?
http://blizzard.zmm.com/waterpump /
I'm just guessing you have a Ford, and I'm guessing it's a Taurus or Sable... I could keep guessing...
Rob
its a 1998 Ford Taurus SE, my bad
jhu2005 wrote:

Then this is likely the problem:
http://blizzard.zmm.com/waterpump /
Rob
Thanks, any idea how much this would cost to replace, parts & labor?