How can I make a 2015 e250 Van ride smoother?

I have a 2015 e250 Van. Converted it for handicap use. It rides very rough/stiff. I threw a few hundred pounds in the back for a smoother ride, but it didn't work. Any suggestions on how to make the overall ride smoother? Thanks.

Reply to
JNelson

Add a few more hundred lbs (it rides best with a ton or more in it) or have a spring shop fix the springs. I did a pickup truck once by flattening a few of the leaves so they did not come into play unless heavily loaded. Rode like a car when empty, yet could still handle 3/4 ton load with ease.

Reply to
clare