How do I change the headlight bulbs on a 53 plate KA???

In the users manual it explains that you just release the spring clip on the cover to gain access to the bulbs.... No way can I get my hand in such a
small space???? Amy Ideas??

Make yourself a tool shaped like a fishhook with a l-o-o-o-o-n-g shank. Works perfectly, both dis- and re-assembly. HTH, s