Unlocking Car Radio on Vauxhall Vectra 2.0DTi on a 53 reg plate

I have removed the car radio on my Vauxhall Vectra 2.0DTi on a 53 reg plate and require the unlocking code. The radio details on the label are:

GM Siemens VDO

330886636 No: 13 138 247 Type: CCR2006 (E) UUT Made in Germany CC Metallic 090326

There are two bar codes with numbers below

9012 300 00193 09 003 0326 1312197

Can anybody point me in the right direction as I do not want to purchase soemnthigh that is a scam and I want to avoid unnecessary fuss and costs going to a Vauxhall main dealer.

Thanks

Graham

Reply to
Graham Brooker

I looked again and found what is probably the serial number engraved on the case metal case of the top cassette tape player unit (NOT on the paper label)

GM020631312197

Does this help?

Reply to
Graham Brooker

that type is not calculatable. If you join the moneysaving expert and go to the forum for radio codes there is a bloke there called Reg Worts who has some of the lists for some makes, he may be able to help.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Maybe things have chaged but anecdotal evidence indicates that there are not usually any costs with getting a radio code from a Vauxhall dealer (I know a good few people that have just turned up with their documents and gone off with the code five mins later)

Reply to
The Other Mike