How do you 'stiffen' Ford Taurus seats?

My 94 wagon is at 120k, the seats of course are getting slightly wobbly. What is the best way to readjust the seats to bring them back to snuff?

JD wrote:

i got a 93 and the drivers seat is like sitting in a bucket.... i took the seat out thinking they would have some bands of rope or fabric that could be tightened up.. but the only thing i see under the seat is alot of metal springs... done see any that are sagging to much, i think i need a new set of springs... but dont think that ford or anyone has that for such an old car... i cant just change out the passenger to the drivers side as the seat is made differently...... if you have this problem let me know what the fix is for it.. the side to side movement might be that the bolts holding the seat to the floor are loose, tighten them.. or if not then the metal frame might need some looking at, you gotta take the seat out to check it....
Tighten the mounting bolts if any are loose, if not replace the track.
mike hunt