How to dispose of 93 Aerostar?

I've got to dispose of my 98 Aerostar with major engine trouble. Everything else works fine, but has 170K miles on it. The local junk yards will give $100 max. Donation will only give me $500, which means about $100 or so off my taxes. Any alternatives to this?

Thanks in advance.

Fred

Reply to
Fred

Fred wrote: "I've got to dispose of my 98 Aerostar with major engine trouble. Everything else works fine, but has 170K miles on it. The local junk yards will give $100 max. Donation will only give me $500, which means about $100 or so off my taxes. Any alternatives to this?"

For sale as is needs engine asking $900 or best offer settle for 500 cash.

Sarge

Reply to
Sarge

SOLD! Thanks, Sarge.

major engine

will only give me

alternatives to this?"

settle for 500 cash.

Reply to
Fred

And don't spend any cash on advertising it because that's coming off your $100 you will get from the junk yard in two weeks.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

take it to a chop shop for the parts that are good.

Reply to
ballin_babe54