How to dispose of 93 Aerostar?

I've got to dispose of my 98 Aerostar with major engine trouble. Everything else works fine, but has 170K miles on it. The local junk yards will give $100 max. Donation will
only give me $500, which means about $100 or so off my taxes. Any alternatives to this?
Thanks in advance.
Fred
Fred wrote: "I've got to dispose of my 98 Aerostar with major engine trouble. Everything else works fine, but has 170K miles on it. The local junk yards will give $100 max. Donation will only give me $500, which means about $100 or so off my taxes. Any alternatives to this?"
For sale as is needs engine asking $900 or best offer settle for 500 cash.
Sarge
SOLD! Thanks, Sarge.

And don't spend any cash on advertising it because that's coming off your $100 you will get from the junk yard in two weeks.
Fred wrote:

www.craigslist.org
Rob
take it to a chop shop for the parts that are good.
find a tall cliff or hill with a steep drop off, then get a case of beer and a brick. park about 200 ft from the drop off, and pop the top on a cold one. put the brick on the gas pedal, then close the door with the window open. reach in and start the motor, and drop it in gear. sit back, drink the beer and watch the disposal. if you have a video camera, it is best to have the cameraman below to catch the whole thing, so you can rewatch it .