emergency brake cable 93 Aerostar

Hi

I just had the brakes replaced on my 93 Aerostar. It was on the hoist at the shop and the time I had to do the job was nill so I had to pay thru the nose. Anyway, they didn't do the emergency brake cable and now I need to as I'm selling the van. The Haynes manual is pretty much lacking in info so I'm wondering if anyone can give me any pointers to help complete the job.

TIA

Cameron

Reply to
Cameron