I need wiring diagrams x Escort '95

Please anybody can help me? I need wiring diagrams of Escort '95 SW. Thanks!! Ricardo from Florence Italy

I can mail you my Haynes manual ... I just got rid of my 95 Escort Wagon and don't need it anymore.
email me your address.
-BJ

You should be able to buy the service manual on CD off eBay. If you are looking for something specific then post your request.
Thank you! Realy, I have problems with the gasoline pump relay. When I turn on the AC, after some minutes releases (on-off-on-off-....) the relay of pump and the motor go off. I need the wiring diagrams of the pump and the AC for resolve the problem. Thanks at all and sorry for my bad english. Ricardo from Florence (Italy)

The engine is 1.8 DOHC 16V (105CV).

the