lhs 95 wiring diagrams

I am desperately searching the internet for a wiring diagram for my

1995 Chrysler LHS. What I really need is the ignition wiring diagram. Any ideas?
Reply to
Lucky No One

Absolutely!

You can buy a year's subscription for information right out of the factory FSM, including the schematics - specific to your vehicle. These are the actual factory schematics, not some "typical" worthless drawings like you find in aftermarket manuals. As a side bonus, with that subscription, you will also have access to the full TSB's applicable to your vehicle. $25 for first year, $15 for renewal or adding additional vehicles to the subscription.

(I have no connection with AllData other than being a paying customer who likes their product.)

Bill Putney

BTW, access to all the info. is available real-time on-line (i.e., it's not stuff they mail to - someone might have gotten that inpression by it being called a subscription, so thought I'd clear that up).

Bill Putney

Daggone! "impression"

Couldn't sleep so here I am! 8^)

Bill Putney

If you are really desperate you can buy this:

what they are is copies of dealership service manuals that have been stolen from dealerships.

Otherwise for about the same money you can go here:

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

You could also buy a brand new paper copy, but ebay is cheaper.

Joe