Looking for Ford Shithouse

Looking for Ford shithouse, outhouse or privy to dump my piece of shit 96 Ford. It's f***ed me over for the last time. So now it goes where it belongs. If you need various smaller pieces of shit from this
larger piece of shit, post here and we can make postal arrangements.
Go by a Chebby an see wat it really is like to get F*cked over.

Sorry to hear about your tale of woes. My daddy had 10 years trouble free with a 1991 F-250 ( 60,000 mi ).
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~270,000 miles_~_~_
Gee, my '97 Ford is running perfectly. I guess it doesn't that many miles on it, though. Only 102,000.
Jeff
the ford shithouse sits along with those other shithouses. you know, the chevy shithouse, the dodge shithouse, the honda shithouse, the toyota shithouse, the kia shithouse, the suzuki shithouse, the............ well, i think you get the drift.
~ curtis
knowledge is power - growing old is mandatory - growing wise is optional

How much for the Turdo ?
--
For Welsh Military Flying visit .......
On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 00:09:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@spamstop.net wrote: