Looking to buy!!!!

I am looking for a set of wheels and tires to fit my S-10. I dont want facotry wheels, unless they are the S-10 Extreme Wheels. If anyone will consider trading I have car stereo equipment and I own a paintball store. If any is interested please email me back at snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.REMOVEnet please delete the word REMOVE before emailing. Thats 00castle at bellsouth.net Thanks.

Reply to
00castle